Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blog Spot Started

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to send the word out that we are going to try to keep everyone updated on LWM through Facebook and Blogspot.
Also, I hope to post Bible Studies, Sermon ideas and weekly helps that will encourage you and lift you up!
One note of encouragement is that my book, Praying The Prayers of the Apostle Paul has been picked up by Barnes and Noble, www.BN.com!  Also, the publishing group has begun promoting the book in South Africa!  God is amazing.  Please be in prayer for us as we begin our talks with Lifeway this week.  It is extremely hard to break the ice and get in their stores, but God is a great big God and He can do anything!
I look forward to keeping in touch with you through this medium.  I hope that you will become a follower and ask that you please keep LWM in your prayers!

God Bless,
Pastor Chris

2 comments:

  1. I'm new at this blogging thing, but be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the Barnes & Noble and will be praying for you concerning the Lifeway deal. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete